Jump to navigation
We combine the principles of economic efficiency and sustainability, working responsibly for our communities – today and tomorrow.
We use energy responsibly and support measures aimed at increasing energy efficiency in order to reduce our energy consumption.
94 %net energy produced from renewable sources
- more than 104million euro invested in infrastructure
- 71 %underground electricity distribution lines
- 62 %orders given to local companies
We strive to communicate transparently and to build relationships of trust with our customers.
- 323,772total customers
- +9 %new customers in 2019
- 27 %paperless bills
- 99.5 %complaints resolved
We put our employees at the centre of everything we do, because they are our real source of energy.
- 20.3average hours of training per employee
- 6.01rate of absence from work
(per 1,000 h)
- 8.68employee incident rate
(per 1,000,000 h)
We want our activities to contribute to the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals – ambitious targets to which we can make a real and positive contribution.
Strategy & Governance
We want to integrate ecological, social and economic sustainability into our governance and management processes.